1. Purpose of processing personal information
Abnoba Korea Co., Ltd., processes personal information for the following purposes, and does not use it for any purpose other than the following purposes:
- Confirmation of the applicant or customer's intention to join the company, identification and certification according to service provision, maintenance and management of membership, payment for the amount of goods or services, supply and delivery of goods or services, etc.
2. Processing and retention period of personal information
① Abnoba Korea Co., Ltd., processes and retains personal information within the period of possession, and the use of personal information is agreed upon when collecting the personal information from the information subject for within the period of possession according to law.
② Specific personal information processing and retention period are as follows:
- Customer registration and management: Until the service use contract or termination of membership, but if the bond or debt relationship remains, until the settlement of the relevant bond and debt relationship
- Records of contracts, subscription withdrawals, payments, goods, etc., in e-commerce: 5 years
- For job applicants, up to 90 days after the job posting.
3. Provision of personal information to third parties
Abnoba Korea Co., Ltd., does not provide personal information to third parties except under the provisions of Article 17 of the Personal Information Protection Act, which includes the informed consent of the data subject and special provisions of the law.
4. Rights, obligations, and method of exercise for the information subject
The information subject may exercise his / her rights related to privacy protection at any time with respect to Abnoba Korea Co., Ltd..
1. Request to view personal information
2. Correction request for an error in personal information
3. Deletion request
4. Processing stop request
5. Personal information items processed
Abnoba Korea Co., Ltd., processes the following personal information items:
Name, date of birth, address, phone number, gender, email address, credit card number, bank account number, and other payment information
6. Destruction of personal information
① Abnoba Korea Co., Ltd., destroys the applicable personal information without delay if the personal information becomes unnecessary as the retention period of the personal information passes and the purpose of processing has been achieved.
② Abnoba Korea Co., Ltd., destroys the personal information in the following ways:
Electronic files: Delete files and format storage media such as disks Handwritten documents: Shred or incinerate
7. Measures to ensure the safety of personal information
Abnoba Korea Co., Ltd., takes the following measures to ensure the safety of personal information:
- Administrative measures: Establishment and implementation of internal management plans, regular training for employees, etc.
- Technical measures: Management of access rights, such as setting passwords to the personal information processing system (or computer with personal information), installation of security programs, such as vaccine software, individual encryption of files in which the information is stored
- Physical measures: Time, access control, etc., of where the personal information is stored
8. Personal information protection personnel in charge
Abnoba Korea Co., Ltd., is responsible for the handling of personal information, and appoints a personal information
protection officer as follows to handle complaints and handle damage relief for data subjects:
Personal information protection personnel in charge
Name : Si-Yeon Cho
Team : IT Strategy Office
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact : 02-6121-8000
9. If there is a change in the personal information policy, we will notify you through the notice on our site from 7 days before the effective date.
The personal information will be effective from January 1, 2017.